Understanding Smartscene image file compatibilities
Smartscene is all about creating stunning scene designs with ease. We have tried our best to simplify the 3 Smartscene apps and make it really easy to manipulate different kinds of image assets.
While working on the canvas, Smartscene works with images in SVG, PNG and JPG file formats.
- You can upload or import SVG images and customise their colors. However, you can not crop or remove background from an SVG image
- You can upload or import PNG images, crop them and remove background using the A.I. background remover tool. However, you can not change the colors on a PNG image.
- You can upload or import JPG images, crop them and remove background using the A.I. background remover tool. However, you can not change the colors on a JPG image.
Smartscene is not currently compatible with PSD images, AI images, etc.
You can download your design in the following image file formats:
- Downloading from the design dashboard: this downloads PNG file formats
- Downloading from the editor: You can choose from PNG, JPG, SVG and the bonus GIF file formats.
Tip: You can also re-upload your SVG downloaded designs into the canvas and continue customizing it